The City Stalker
Monday, July 04, 2005
  This is How I Spent My 4th!
This is AWESOME. I have posted a transcript of events from a blog that I got myself into while I was surfing the net. As much as the user "Christy" wants to silence us, the truth won't be silenced. She ended and restricted the blog to members only after she couldn't take anymore. Awesome! This post is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. "Christy" enjoys using foul language, please refrain from using it. However, if you feel you must, go ahead.
 
Comments:
I have one question for you. Where are the American POW camps in Afghanistan and Iraq? There aren't any. Do you know why? Of course not, because when our service members are captured they are killed, no questions asked. War IS hell, would you rather there be fighting on the streets of Iraq or the streets of San Francisco? Better yet, why don't we just allow these warriors to high-jack another set of planes and hit us again. Think before you speak and read something other than your leftist propaganda. How about you pick up a weapon and stand a post, otherwise I'd rather you just say thank you and go on your way.

5:58 PM
Delete
Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Welcome city stalker

I say why the bloody hell are we there, Now may be if it was Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq, Maybe I would agree with you, Remeber how many Suadi citizens manned planes and bombed the Trade Centre, but ohhhh no remember they are Bushes Partners in crime making billions off our loved ones lives. Please give me a break This war was for one thing and one thing alone Power and Money from the corrupt Bush and his Administration from the top to the bottom Lies lies and more Lies. How about Bush and his administration and their families head to the front lines with no protected gear, and unprotected humvees then I might be a happy chappie

6:14 PM
Kangaroo Brisbane Australia said...

Remember the words Bring it on, well they sure as hell are bringing it on, only doing what your so called president asked them to do, when he invaded their country in an illegal war, and occupied it, Killing how many of their innocent children and women, did they bomb the Trade Centre, I dont think so. Your little President is just finding out, that his WMD are not the only ways to fight a war, he should have thought about that before he went to war, ahhhhhh but why worry all the live lost American and Coalition are just collatoral damage to him they are not his family, so who cares.

6:23 PM
Christy said...

For 1 stalker.. How many suicides bombs went off in the WHOLE history of Iraq before we showed up?

Not one recorded incident.

And PROPAGANDA...?

Pick up you wepeon and stand to post or blahblahblah..THAT IS FROM THE MOVIE A FEW GOOD MEN..TRY FIGHTING THE WAR INSTEAD OF WATCHING MIMICkING WAR MOVIES

HOW PATHETIC

What a moron.Your mother should have eaten you at birth.

6:28 PM
Christy said...

LET ME GUESS

Your a war SUPPORTER..but NOT on the front lines???

if so i would call you a typical

chickchickchickenhawk

6:30 PM
Christy said...

bawkbawkbawkbawk bawk bawk bawk bawk


bawk bawkbugggguwwwp

bawkbawk bawk

we are waiting for you to go stand post soldier..go face down some iraqis whos family you helped bomb..go on..then thank georgie for the opportunity to help shatter international law..

bawkbawk bawkk

6:34 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

All wars center around power and money. That is life. The fact is that whether they are Saudi, Yemeni, Dutch, British, American or Aussie the terrorist will fight the near enemy. It is in their doctrine. What would you propose we do? Should we go to the Philippines? Should we go to Africa? Should we go to Yemen? Should we go to Syria? Or should we stop the needless torture of Iraqi citizens and allow the terrorist to come to us there. We could, however, wait and allow them to strike again in the U.S. or in some other ill prepared country. Listen to the rhetoric of Osama Bin Laden, understand what he is saying. Read, "In The Name of Osama Bin Laden: Global Terrorism and the Bin Laden Brotherhood" by Roland Jacquard. Published just before the 9/11 attacks. It is a good non-partisan read. To address your family jabs and the Bush family. It is not his family, it is mine. My brothers and sisters, like me, a Marine serving our country and ensuring the warriors from Syria, Iraq, the Philippines, Yemen and other countries are fought on foreign soil and not on ours. Bush is not the first President to fight terrorists on Muslim ground. Research a little, the Barbary Pirates and the actions of the U.S. during the early 1800's. The extremists view this as a global war with no boundaries, so should we.

6:36 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Been there done that Sweet Heart

6:37 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I already stood my post, not as a solider, but as a Marine....bring it on. By the way, you're welcome!

6:38 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

What have either of you done for your country?

6:39 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....sad.

6:39 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Then WHY do you feel the need to QUOTE MOVIES..and as you are trying to dicredit PROPAGANDA..

what a little fool you are and THANK YOU for being a marine.

I love jarheads. Even the ones who drink too much koolaid, you know you can always go back..THEY NEED you over there..in case you missed it theres this little insurgency that apparently NO ONE could anticipate

PISSPOORPLANNINGLEADSTOPISSPOORPERFORMANCE

IMPEACHBUSH

6:42 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, so sad, you are lost for words. Go pick up your leftist rag and keep spouting what others want you to. Go ahead. I served my country around the world and now I am serving my country at home. Again, I ask you, what have you done for your country? Eaten at birth, awesome, well thought out.

6:43 PM
Delete
Christy said...

BUSH is the one who caused OUR soldiers to be digging around in the trash to uparmor themselves

BUSH made the play groud for terrorists happen by LYING TO YOU.

But damn dont it feel good to smell NAPALM in the morning!!!

P.S. Downing Street Memo

6:44 PM
Christy said...

I have given birth to 5 children. I have been gutted FIVE TIME to bring forth a CULTURE OF LIFE and men like you who would rather drop bombs then ask questions makes me sick.

BTW WHO is JAMES BATHH?

6:46 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

If I wasn't a disabled veteran, I would be right there with my brother and sister Marines. Your leftist media failed to predict the insurgency; those of us who have fought in battles understand these things and know that they happen. What do losers do when they are beaten? They launch small attacks against the strongest part of a government (Police and Military) much like the insurgents. The leftist media will exploit that to drive people to forget the events of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks that had gone on prior to 9/11. Thank good old Billy Clinton for this headache we are in now, oh but wait, you can't blame this on a Dem......hahahahaha

6:47 PM
Delete
Christy said...

AND MY LEFT WING PROPAGANDA.,..?

my god YOU COME ON HERE SPOUTING GODDAMN MOVIE LINES AS I AM SEARCHING THROUGH PICTURES OF DAMAGED IRAQI CHILDREN.

This aint no goddamn movie and you CERTAINLY ARE NOT tom cruise

6:47 PM
Christy said...

Bill clinton..oh OFCOURSE BILL CLINTON..MY GOD I UNDERSTAND PLAUGES AND SIMPLE THEFT IN MEXICO TOO OMG BILLCLINTON OFCOURSE OPCOURSE

EXCEPT..911 DID NOT happen on clinton watch..DUHHHHHHHHHH

6:49 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I feel for your children. Living in a house that doesn't understand that if we pull out of Iraq, once again, the extremists will see this as a victory against the West and relaunch attacks against us.

6:50 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Im actually not a dem who cares for bill clinton..

go drink more koolaid and watch a few more movies you need more talking points.

6:51 PM
Christy said...

You mean the SAUDIS will RELAUNCH attacks against us?

Well gee maybe we will finally do something about it the SECOND TIME AROUND EH?

My children are none of your problem. They are not like you ready to be maimed for the lies of TREASONOUS presidents

6:54 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Thank god it didn't happen on Clinton's watch. I was a Clinton era Marine, and I watched how he destroyed our military. I was on ships that had Sailors and Marines die because of his failed agenda. We were hit on Bush's watch because it was only a matter of time that we would've been hit. Movie lines are usually the only way that ignorant, uneducated people like you can understand deep thoughts and fact. What books, what non-partisan study have you conducted in regard to this war? Or, do you just rely on the media to inform you on what is going on? You should go try and bring peace to the Middle East, I am sure they would love you there. hahahahaha

6:54 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Awesome, you're missing the point again. The insurgents want to fight us where are military is conducting operations. Let me school you....Beirut, Somalia, Kohbar Towers, Yemen, Iraq.......read a book woman, Christ! BTW, Kool-Aid is gooooooood.

6:56 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Up for a challenge?

6:58 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Yeah like bush brough freedom to the Women of Iraq,..Is that what you mean?..

I have the pictures of female iraqi detainees being GANG RAPED BY SOLDIERS at abu ghraib...let me guess..Youd like that for me huh?

Yeah some way to FREE thier women

6:58 PM
Christy said...

You men have gone mad..MAD

ONLY REAL MEN CAN STOP IT.

And i have read books many books and i understand that afghanistan was thier base...WTF happened to bin laden THAT IS THE POINT

and 911..

WHY ..WHY..not NOT freedom hater..NONO NO

THERE WAS A WHY

Afganistan. THAT IS THE POINT.

7:02 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Jesus, Abu Gharib, yup, that was Bush's fault. You're right, it wasn't the female Generals attention to detail and lack of supervision (things she learned under Clinton's aggressive military leadership program that I was a part of, hahahaha) and some jack-ass idiots who the American public views as being the entire military. You are a sick person if you think that that thought ever crossed my mind. Atrocities in war happen, why don't you go visit our POW camps in Afghanistan and Iraq, oops, there aren't any because they kill us when they get us. Seriously, you need to be educated. Where did you go to school? Which institution of higher learning did you attend? Please tell me you’ve researched both sides of this topic. Please tell me you have talked to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines like I have who are going back for their third and fourth tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Please tell me that someone in your family has served this country, either in public service or the military.

7:05 PM
Delete
Christy said...

And be not confused..I love our soldiers, they are my sons my brothers, MY husband and MY father.

But Goddamned the monsters who put them into and immoral clusterfuck of DEATH.

IRAQ IRAQ IRAQ MY GOD DO YOU KNOW WHAT WEVE DONE?

Beslan is coming here..and they will NOT be reasoned with..They will be IRAQI, and thier name will be revenge...ONLY revenge

7:05 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, you can't even spell....

7:06 PM
Delete
Christy said...

FUCK CLINTON DO NOT USE HIM AS AN EXCUSE AGAIN OR ILL DELETE THE WHOLE GODDAMNED BLOG AND START ANOTHER.


FUCK CLINTON. I dont like liars .

FROM NOW ON..Clinton may only be used as a HISTORICAL REFRENCE or sexual innuindo

7:08 PM
Christy said...

I didnt have to spell it right for you to understand me perfectly..eh?

7:09 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, they are already here, waiting to strike. That is what is sad. But your leftist media won’t tell you that. Your brothers? Your father? Your husband? They would puke if they knew you were speaking like this. If they are serving now you should give them all the thanks you can summon up for it is their service that is preventing another 9/11. Afghanistan was only the beginning. We need to complete this mission. We need to keep brining the fight to them. If you or your family doesn’t want to serve or doesn’t believe in the mission, they can get out. That is the bottom line.

7:10 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Cool, I will not use that persons name, thank you.

7:11 PM
Delete
Christy said...

And by the way a few of my adminstrators on this blog have voted for bush..this is not a partisian site..i understand you have that impression but we only honor the truth here and those brave enough to tell it know it and fight for it.

I mean you no harm, but this war in iraq makes me furious. just sick.

7:11 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Please read, "In The Name Of Osama Bin Laden; Global Terrorism and the Bin Laden Brotherhood" by Roland Jacquard.

7:12 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I respect your view point and your zeal. This is healthy conversation (well except for that raping part) and I think it is good that BOTH sides of the story be debated. Deletion of this post only equates to the truth.

7:14 PM
Delete
Christy said...

And I do thank them at every opportunity.

THEY THANK ME TOO. For saying what they CAN NOT..one day soon i fear i will be punished for it by the same entity that censors them HOWEVER..It is worth DYING for.

BY THE WAY i was married to a soldier my brother was a soldier is now a diabled cop my sister is also a cop and they knbow damn good and well what im doing. they love me, but they are scared of these times. scared for people like me who is under the impression I WAS BORN FREE.

The patriot act will NEVER replace the constitution of the USA

7:15 PM
Christy said...

If you think thats unhealthy you should SEE the pictures with your own lying eyes

they are the ONLY pictures i have actively held back, simply because i am incable of ...showing them..

I do not blame our soldiers..i blame the men who put them there into an immoral war, an illegal war.

7:18 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Research the VENONA Project. Research the RICO Act. Compare them against the Patriot Act.

7:18 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Facts withheld from the courts make you contemptible and fit for prosecution. You should blame the Soldiers that did those horrible things. Much like your husband, your sister and I blame police officers who abuse a citizens civil rights. Are you crazy?

7:21 PM
Delete
Christy said...

i understand the Rico act very well, however this booga booga shit has gone too far ..comom LIBRARIES?....Whatever

Try this kill the bastard whos attacking you..well duh

No they want to put me in jail no charges SECRET EVIDENCE SECRET WARRANT SECRET COURTS held indefinately ..no lawyer not even your family can contact you...whatever..what ever WHATEVER..try KILLING BIN LADEN

And DONT tell me they couldnt or didnt see it coming Aug 6th PDB PROVES there WAS NO INTELL failure

7:22 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

You are crazy. Good luck. Get help.

7:24 PM
Delete
Christy said...

yes for the rape photos yes in those instances i do blame the soldiers..but i see them as a seperate group all together..i go through soldiers pics all the time i see them having to do awful things but it is hell..those pics yeah i blame them as individuals for that..many MANY images like that are being hidden from you..all of the enate has them.

as if we are children who cannot know the truth, or the cost of it.

Im sick of that shit.

7:27 PM
Christy said...

ohhh i see you get all uncomfortable with the fact BUSH KNEW

but still you want to drop bombs anyway


Typical..go run

7:28 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

You are crazy! Publish the photos.

7:29 PM
Delete
Christy said...

You want to argue philosophy but the facts just make you wanna run

go on get off my propaganda blog and go watch a movie..

after you get fresh material then come back

7:30 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Publish the photos......

7:30 PM
Delete
Christy said...

i told you i wont but go on try hitting an immovable object thats what idiots do

7:31 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

You are a liar, where are the photos.

7:32 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

queenoftheworld.....Awesome!

7:37 PM
Delete
Christy said...

The photos are here Rossi has them too and notice how when i try to discuss facts you then use the crazy slur and now trying to call me a liar..

tour so typical its sad..Australia has the pics too

I suppose we are all liars in your truth with no fact eh?

7:43 PM
Christy said...

your so angry with me but not the president who committed treason...

SAD

7:44 PM
Christy said...

you must be lonley..

your still here eh?

go on..go watch a movie

bye

7:45 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Lady, I am not sure what your father did to you, but you need some help. Call a mental help professional and get as much help as you can afford. You really are crazy, you have yet to have a rationale conversation with me, everything you post is either a lie or a counter accusation. While I applaud your attempts, I really do feel bad for you.

7:47 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I know, I should have left this conversation when you thought I wanted to see you get raped. Wow, I was just rereading your posts, you need SERIOUS help.

7:48 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Oh and i doubt you were ever a marine..much less a disabled one.

YOU are the one in support of LIARS

Oh and crazy??

Just because you cant discuss fact IM CRAZY?

Your a fool and propably a liar too, you certainly seem to be fake..from the very beginning..fake fake fake so fake you need movie lines..just sad

7:50 PM
Christy said...

and if im soooo damn horrible why am i leaving all this up..?

Because i do not believe in censorship..

And besides i think its FUNNY you just got spanked by a girl

bitch

7:52 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Woman, you need help. I am a Marine, that will never change. However, you are crazy and with some help, that can change. Movies are great, try watching some, it may help you relax.

7:52 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Spanked by a girl? When did this happen. I would have to say that you have lost this discussion, and you can delete away, I am have saved this page and will publish it even if you delte it.....hahahahaha. Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo!

7:54 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Im not the one trying to win an argument by quoting movies

Ok im crazy if that makes it easier for you...

dumbass

7:54 PM
Christy said...

well...bye

7:56 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I quoted a movie to help your poor ignorant mind understand a point. That is why it is called quoting. Professionals do it all the time, of course I wouldn't expect you to understand. I am so glad you are not in a position of power.

7:57 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Good Bye.

7:57 PM
Delete
Christy said...

If movie quotes is the best you got trolls

bring it the fuck on.

Im tired of you lying liars and the lies you tell to support liars.

PS ....Downing Street Memo

James Bathh

Yeah thats what I thought.

8:39 PM
Christy said...

Spank Spank Spank

See thats what happens when you try to wage a war on a poet.

dim bulb

8:43 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo......Psycho! Bring on the photos. Downing Street, wah.....Fight them in Iraq or fight them here in the U.S., which would you choose? Keep trying to create a conspiracy. VENONA, what do you think about that? Go run and hide again little girl.

8:46 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Just like a little kid, run away until you think mommy and daddy aren't looking then go right back to it. Your intellect astounds me. Awesome.

8:47 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Im here at home on the blog i created your the one being childish by implying things you cant possibly know

I was gutted 5 times for the culture of life and what have you come to in life?

Fuck em, if we can bomb em for a lie why the hell not.

My intellect does astound you thats why your still here..fascinated

8:52 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

hahahahaha, you're a red hat....hahaha

8:52 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....fascinated by your ignorance. Nice hat. The only reason I am still here is because I am waiting to see who else will show up, review and post here.

8:54 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Not one of your charges has stuck so instead you feel the need to stay and insult me

go on little chickenhawk

spanking you is beginning to bore me..and to think you had so much promise in the beginning..until facts you cant handle or argue against came up..then you bloody fell apart.

tragic..it really is

8:54 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Do you tell your kids that you were gutted? I am sure that brings a special smile to their face when you say that to them.........

8:55 PM
Delete
Christy said...

A red hat...? now your calling me a communist..

thats classic

8:55 PM
Christy said...

What worries you about my children..?.

the fact you cant have them for cannon fodder or just that they are not of your loins?

ick go away troll

you make my skin crawl

8:57 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

You said you had photos, you never produced them. You hang your big red hat on the Downing street memos which prove nothing. You have no retort to the fact that this fight needs to happen elsewhere and not in the U.S., yup you are right, you are really socking it to me.....once again, Awesome.

8:58 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Prove NOTHING...?

WOW you REALLY are a dim bulb eh?

8:59 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Please call your children and tell them that you were "gutted for them". That will ensure you a very nice Mother's Day card next year. My wife is pregnant and soon she will give birth to our child and never once will she say she "was gutted" and once again you pull some sicko fantasy about sex into this conversation. I would never want to give you any of my sperm. "...not from my loins", thank god!

9:01 PM
Delete
Christy said...

And i told you i hold those pictures back because they DISGUST ME and i dont want MY BLOG fouled with the HORROR OF IT..you think id just put that womans face online so the whole world can see those ANIMALS doing THAT to HER..

you are a sick prick

9:01 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

your words, not mine. It was a refrence to the fact that you are a crazy red hat lady. Stay with us here Christy. I know I am going fast but please, keep up!

9:02 PM
Delete
Christy said...

but no whats a truth with fact to you?..

no every one EVERYONE must be lying but BUSH huh?


THE FACTS ARE STILL RELEVENT..

Explain james bathh to me then ill be impressed

9:04 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Give the photos to the press. Produce them so that "the lies can be proven to the world". Only a sick person would keep photos like that. What good are you doing keeping the truth back, in your own rhetoric you are acting just like those that you say you hate. Hmmmmm, point proven, I think so.

9:04 PM
Delete
Christy said...

you bore me with your refusal to discuss facts all you have care taunts and what you think are insults.

you sought us out here we did not seek your opinion and if you are so goddamned offended...try this

leave

but no you wont leave because you fell i owe you something..or your just in love with being called a dumbass

either way your blah blah blah doesnt address a single issue except to remind me of a drunk i knew once

9:07 PM
Christy said...

The press HAS the photos the SENATE has the photos the PRESIDENT and RUMMY have the photos the question is WHY DONT YOU?

HELL EVEN AUSTRALIA HAS THE PHOTOS go research yourself you lazy twit

9:08 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

First, you should learn to spell his name correctly. It is James R. Bath. Secondly, you are referencing things that don't relate at all to what we are discussing. Kinda like a memo, reported by your one sided leftist media, made in Microsoft Word, that was dated in 1972. Awesome, a "typed" letter in Word before the event of the software program. You, Christy, are what my fellow Marines and I fought for. Awesome.

9:09 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I have, I can't seem to find them....odd. You don't owe me anything, I stay here because this is fun. It is fun to hear you spout your crazy ideas. It is fun to hear you say that you were "gutted". This is America. We are debating. I am sitting here with a smile on my face and I am sure that you are on the other side of the Internet pounding your fists and pulling your hair out. This is what the 4th of July is all about.

9:12 PM
Delete
Christy said...

OHHHHHH

SOOOOOO Bin Laden family money setting our president up in his FIRST oil company has NOTHING to do with current events..???

See a truth with no fact; it just dont matter let me explain the context huh?..yeah ok

the FACTS ARE RELEVENT DUMBASS

OH and WHY WERE SAUDIS i mean SAUDIS of ALL people investing in JUNK OIL COMPANIES IN TEXAS...?

Damn good question aint it..?

9:12 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I love that you are yet another of Michael Moore's puppets. Red hat and all. I wonder what your great Michael Moore thinks about the red hats?

9:14 PM
Delete
Christy said...

oh and i suppose if nothing else you can feel superior by correcting my SPELLING?..

WHATEVER

Get over it, go wank, go cry, i really dont care what you think

9:14 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Do you own a car? Then you have given money to the Bin Laden family, damn you don't research anything. Please read, "In The Name of Osama Bin Laden: Global Terrorism and the Bin Laden Brotherhood" by Roland Jacquard.

9:15 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Michael Moore..oh you mean the guy who told the TRUTH..?

Not liberal like jesus stupid LIBERAL LIKE GHANDI

You dont klnow what my FATHER did to me as a child?..thats sick my father is dead

are you having fun trying to insult a woman?..

please ive seen puppies with a bigger sack

9:16 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Once again, you are lost. Another point proven by me. God Bless America. I still enjoy this even though you can't spell, don't be sad.

9:17 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

WOW, please, in the interest of your community and your family, go get help.

9:18 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Do i own a car??

WTF ever..

BUT i may want to start a buissness think the BIN LADENS would let me drill dry holes with thgier money?

If not..why not?

9:18 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Truth, like Bin Laden? Truth, like Buddha? Truth, everyone has their own version Christy.

9:19 PM
Delete
Christy said...

I want you to tell me about my father

???

Then tell me about my kids.. I want to know all about them

Im waiting

9:20 PM
Christy said...

only the truth SUPPORTED BY FACT MATTERS

Duh

9:21 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

If you would have been paying attention, I said, "what did your father do to you" and that when you ref. your kids you say you were "gutted". To me, all signs of an emotionally wrecked person.

9:21 PM
Delete
Christy said...

I suppose they taught you mind reading in college eh?

let me guess your a professional phychiatrist...?

9:23 PM
Christy said...

And you seek out women to insult...what does that say about you?

9:24 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Nope, just an observant one.

9:24 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, you started the insults when you said my mother, god love her, should've eaten me at birth. That is something a loving caring mother of five should say. Awesome.

9:25 PM
Delete
Christy said...

You even name yourself stalker

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE OF YOU

????????????????

9:25 PM
Christy said...

it was an insult and it was funny..

dont come on here quoting moviues and expect me to take you seriously because i dont

9:27 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....holy cow, check out my profile. The City Stalker......AWESOME.

9:27 PM
Delete
Christy said...

i dont need to check your profile your words are a better judge that anything you could possibly put on your profile

profiles bore me

9:30 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

.....exactly

9:32 PM
Delete
Christy said...

BTW i HATE the movie the blues brothers...

Fiction is rarely as good or as interesting as a good old biography

9:34 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

hahahahahaha.......

9:35 PM
Delete
Christy said...

now that your happy are you leaving?

just asking

9:36 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

hmmmm....nope. Not leaving. My wife and I are having too much fun.

9:38 PM
Delete
Christy said...

And from now on if you ever call me a liar again ill ban your ass

If i am wrong correct me WITH FACTS

I am not afraid to be wrong... I fear being RIGHT. Because if i am God help us all

9:40 PM
Christy said...

Your probably making up your wife too

If not Hi wife I sorry i beat up your man so bad verbally it was nothing personal

9:41 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...she is laughing. She too wonders why you would say that you "were gutted". She belives that I am schooling you.

9:44 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

Why dont we just level the country of rag heads and turn it into a Wallmart parking lot?

9:46 PM
Christy said...

Have you ever had a csection/

They cut through 8 layers of mucle to take out your uterus and lay it on the table beside you to extract a perfect child...

GUTTED

Any questions...?

9:47 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....some here may think it's a conspiracy.

9:47 PM
Delete
Christy said...

ANON GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOG

gawd try it WITHOUT THE GODDAMNED RACIAL SLURS

9:48 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, tell your children that you were "gutted" for them. Funny how I haven't seen the "Thanks Mom for being Gutted" Mothers Day Cards.

9:48 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Do you really think i tell my children that?

WHY are you dillusional???

9:50 PM
Christy said...

Again..IM STILL waiting for you to tell me ALL about me and my kids...

9:51 PM
Anonymous said...

how many iraq men have u seen without a towel on there head?

9:52 PM
Christy said...

Anon

i will give you NO MORE chances

After that i make it where you dont exist for me

UNDERSTAND?

9:53 PM
Anonymous said...

hey Christy...

U sound like your a scientologist...I think the aliens all jumped out of the volcano and into u.

9:54 PM
Christy said...

I do not believe in censorship but you will NOT spout that racial shit on my blog

9:56 PM
Anonymous said...

you seem blind to the truth christie....

9:56 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Touche anon, Christy, are you against Xenu?

9:56 PM
Delete
Christy said...

and here we go with the insults..

let me guess stalker one of your friends..?

9:57 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....just think of it this way. At least you and your friends now have a blog with over 100 posts. Psycho.

9:57 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

if your thinking about removing FREE SPEECH you do believe in censorship, thats the way it works christie....

9:57 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

A friend of truth is a friend of mine.

9:58 PM
Delete
Christy said...

xenu?

not hardly

scientologist?

nope but i assume youll assume too much again so try again

9:58 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

If this blog goes away I would dedicate web space of my own to this blog, I am saving every post. I love technology.

9:59 PM
Delete
Christy said...

RACIAL SLURS IS NOT FREE SPEECH

YOU CANT EVEN REVEAL YOUR NAME WHILE SHOUTING INFLAMATORY SHIT.

Guess what that makes you?

COWARD

9:59 PM
Anonymous said...

i dont know stalker, and i came acoss this by accident, its rare to see this many posts in a left wing blog...so i read

10:00 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I thought anon may have been right. Maybe you are a Scientologist.

10:00 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Anon, is she crazy or is it just me?

10:01 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

you better check wiht the supreme court on that, i suspect your wrong, and as for my name, whats that got to do with my point of view?

10:01 PM
Anonymous said...

shes not very progressive thinking Stalker...

10:03 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...I'll have to agree with you anon.

10:03 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

Christy, I curious about the C section u discussed earlier, do u have any pictures of that?

10:08 PM
Christy said...

Maybe im a scietologist..maybe im crazy..maybe my children are some of your buisness

maybe you enjoy being racist i dont know maybe you enjoy seeking out conflict hell maybe bill cliton was my nurse maid as a child oh and by the way she may be CRAZY ...

and you come to my blog to tell me i need to seek help

10:12 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I still want to see these Abu Gharib pics....I don't think they are real.

10:13 PM
Delete
Comment Deleted

This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

10:14 PM
Christy said...

you two enjoy insulting women who never sought you out a day in your life

your not here to DISCUSS things your here to try to WHAT??

if you are so offended by the insanity here why dont you leave?

What does it say about you to stay??

10:14 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I enjoy your insanity.

10:15 PM
Delete
Comment Deleted

This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

10:17 PM
Christy said...

I dont care what you enjoy

and i dont care what you think is real

you have already proven yourself to overreach into things you can not possibly know anything about.

10:19 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, you are a civilian, how can you even think that you have a clue about what is going on? Must be the secret red hat lady society.

10:20 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

What is the topic here anyways, i think it got lost along the way...?

10:20 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Thank god I am saving every post.

10:24 PM
Delete
Christy said...

oh let me guess GOD gave you some 'understanding' that other people just are not capable

and if you are reffering to my mothers club why would you go there?

It shows what a no good coward you are

is that supposed to be a threat against my mother?

10:24 PM
Anonymous said...

christy gets quiet for long periods of time while she studies secret photos from area 51, was bob lazar right she thinks to herself as she plans her summer vacation to Roswell....

10:25 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! I just saw this red hat lady and thought it was you. I have no issues with your mother, should I?

10:26 PM
Delete
Christy said...

WHY DO YOU KEEP REFFRERING TO MY MOTHER THEN?

10:27 PM
Christy said...

is not enough you seek out me just to insult apparently..but you have to bring in other innocent women to assult huh?

10:29 PM
Anonymous said...

i think im being ignored by chris...I think she knows where norad gets that santa data it releases every xmas on cd...

10:30 PM
Anonymous said...

i get it now Christy hates men...

10:31 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...she definitely has her finger on the pulse of all things secret and conspiratorial in the world.

10:31 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...I think she is a very hateful person.

10:32 PM
Delete
Christy said...

ANON when you try having a conversation with me that dont involve insulting me..well ill still tell you fuck you

youve already ruuined your chance at a good first impression

10:32 PM
Anonymous said...

wonder what her thoughts on jfk are.

10:33 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...oh no anon, no love connection here.

10:33 PM
Delete
Anonymous said...

spelling and grammer checkers might help get your point of view across better...

10:35 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Anon, I tried that one already, she doesn't care.

10:35 PM
Delete
Christy said...

Problems Anon..

HAHAHAHA

WHOS NEXT?

10:37 PM
Christy said...

BTW..I would stop to tell you im working on a brandnew keyboard thats about half the size of my old one but i mean why let facts stand in the way of your ability to to insult me for typos

oh you big big macho men

WHATS WRONG ANON?

Show yourself or get out coward

10:40 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Christy, do you have men women superiority issues?

10:42 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Where have you gone Christy?

10:44 PM
Delete
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I apologize if you think I insulted your mother....I thought you were the red hat.

10:47 PM
Delete
Christy said...

men women superiority issues?

i dont know why dont YOU tell me cause i mean since youve KNOWN me for SO LONG its just...oh..

yeah thats right

i have been tolerant above and beyond ANY expectation i am sick of you twisted fuckers thinking i owe you some kind of explanation

i dont while im at it why dont YOU go fuck yourself too.

I wont tolerate much more AT ALL

either leave or i can silence you it is your choice i am DONE with your insulting ignorant ways

10:48 PM
Christy said...

I leave the comments open for anyone and people like you must just come in and molest anything that anyone else built

FUCK YOU

10:49 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

WOW, that posts screams of censorship, hello 4th of July, hello 1st Amendment!

10:51 PM
Delete
Christy said...

DID YOU REALLY THINK I DIDNT HAVE THE POWER TO CENSOR YOU ALL ALONG????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

FUCK you and your apologies

I DONT ACCEPT IT

Go act like a child somewhere else because as of now yall have ruined it for anyone else who would like to leave an anonymous thought.

10:52 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Here we go with the sexual abuse talk again, molest?

10:53 PM
Delete
Christy69 said...

Christy u think you are the only one with a real opinion, lest we forget " im going to delete the blog comment", the world of free speech alludes u...

10:53 PM
Christy said...

I hate men
no im crazy no im a bad mother no it was my fathers fault

gee your acting alll hateful ohh my god she spelled something wrong

go fuck yourself

10:54 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

What are you talking about, no one can post an anon thought? You have anger issues.

10:54 PM
Delete
Christy said...

its MY BLOG you idiot if you dont want my opinion LEAVE

10:55 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

...yup, anger issues.

10:55 PM
Delete
Christy69 said...

your use of four letter words speaks alot about you my dear...single or double wide?

10:56 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

I hope she does delete this post. I''ll have a great time reposting it all over the net. I love that your email address is queenoftheworld. I do not have enough tissues for all your issues, go watch queen oprah or her minion dr. phil.

10:58 PM
Delete
Christy said...

oh wait i forgot im a scientologist ohh no i need to seek help oh wait i have anger issues ohhhhh no im waiting for the mother ship

OHH LETS INVADE HER MOTHERS PRIVACY

WHAT EXACTLY WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TALK ABOUT

OH THATS RIGHT i have anger issues poor poor me

WHAT ELSE AM I ...OH DO TElll

10:59 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

Once again the cuckoo clock is singing.

11:00 PM
Delete
Christy69 said...

the best part of this is that chisty cant figure it out ...

11:00 PM
Christy said...

and hey you idiot the definition of molest= to harm

get a dictionary

11:00 PM
City Stalker
City Stalker said...

....she never will. I wonder who she voted for?

11:01 PM
Delete
 
If you want to email "Christy" you can do so at queenoftheworld71055@yahoo.com It will fill your heart, trust me!
 
Go right ahead i never use that email anyway OH AND BTW the TRUTH
IS

YOU STILL NEVER DISCUSSED ANY FACTS

YOUR a pathetic wanker

and you damn right i shut down my comments section..it was never about what you thought anyway

oh and next time you wanna get beat up by a girl go beat yourself thats close enough
 
Oh and also wanker...

Maybe I should find as much concern for your baby as you showed for my children.. I mean after all when daddy comes home covered in urine and feces everyday that is a terrible way to raise a child. Hopefully if you love your wife and child youll move them to a place with less filth.

OH AND WHAT A PATRIOTIC WAY TO SPEND YOUR FOURTH!!!!

Let me guess..Clinton made you do it...?
 
I told you guys, she is nuts!
 
OMG the queen of the first amendment shut off posting in her blog and now shows up in yours ...lol
 
Yes, that is her MO.
 
> Subject: Apology from Lt Gen. Pitman, USMC
>
> This Letter of Apology was written by Lieutenant
> General Chuck Pitman,
> US
>
> Marine Corps, Retired:

> "For good and ill", the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess
> will remain an issue.
> On
>
> the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor
> the stupidity of the
>
> actions while on the other hand, political glee will
> take control and
>
> fashion this minor event into some modern day
> massacre.
>
>
>
> I humbly offer my opinion here:
>
>
>
> I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans
> took up arms and
>
> sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the
> defense of Muslims
> (Bosnia,
>
> Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).
>
> I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the
> extremists came
> after
>
> 9/11.
>
> I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were
> Islamic Arabs.
>
> I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live
> in squalor under
> savage
>
> dictatorships.
>
> I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.
>
> I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the
> US in their
> religious
>
> schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.
>
> I am sorry that Yassar Arafat was kicked out of
> every Arab country and
>
> high-jacked the Palestinian "cause."
>
> I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in
> or offer more than a
>
> token amount of financial help to those same
> Palestinians.
>
> I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the
> biggest financial
>
> supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the
> insanely wealthy Arabs
> blame
>
> the USA for all their problems.
>
> I am sorry that our own left wing, our media, and
> our own brainwashed
> masses
>
> do not understand any of this (from the misleading
> vocal elements of our
>
> society, like radical professors, CNN and the NY
> TIMES).
>
> I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor
> people of Iraq out of the
>
> "food for oil" money so they could get rich while
> the common folk
> suffered.
>
> I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the
> families of homicide
> bombers
>
> upon their death.
>
> I am sorry that those same bombers are brainwashed
> thinking they will
>
> receive 72 virgins in "paradise."
>
> I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant
> women, babies,
> children,
>
> the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are
> legitimate targets.
>
> I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs
> from the gang rape
> rooms
>
> and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of
> their own making.
>
> I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more
> Arabs than any other
>
> group.
>
> I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are
> trying to seize control
> of
>
> Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.
>
> I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy cutters
> on Fallujah.
>
> I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a
> convenient "Holy
> Site."
>
> I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving two
> jets into the World
> Trade
>
> Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint
> Nicholas Greek Orthodox
>
> Church - one of our Holy Sites.
>
> I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and
> 175, the USS Cole,
> the
>
> embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick
> Berg and Daniel
> Pearl,
>
> etc....etc!
>
> I am sorry Michael Moore is an American; he could
> feed a medium sized
>
> village in Africa.
>
> America will get past this latest absurdity. We will
> punish those
>
> responsible because that is what we do.
>
> We hang out our dirty laundry for the entire world
> to see. We move on.
>
> That's one of the reasons we are hated so much. We
> don't hide this stuff
>
> like all those Arab countries that are now demanding
> an apology.
>
>
> Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this
> reported in the news, we
> were
>
> like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a
> few prisoners. Sure ,
> it
>
> was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause,
> but until captured we
> were
>
> trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're
> supposed to wring our
> hands
>
> because a few were humiliated?
>
> Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories
> of our own people
> killed,
>
> mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of
> celebrating Fallujahans.
>
> If you want an apology from this American, you're
> going to have a long
> wait!
>
> You have a better chance of finding those
> seventy-two virgins.
>
> Chuck Pitman

> Lieutenant General
>
> US Marine Corps (Retired)
>
> Semper Fi
 
wow, thats heavy...lol, if ya dont like war , Canada and the Swiss still have space availible...
 
Where is this crazy broad that I keep hearing about?
 
Hello? I need to blast this estrogenical tyrant out of the water.
 
Thunder Chicken, beware, Christy may think it is a conspiracy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Among the many droves of non-observers lurks a man with many observations, opinions and comments that few will agree with and many will rebel against. That man is, The City Stalker.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California
Archives
July 2005 /


Links
  • Chuck's Weird World
  • The Thunder Chicken
  • Opie and Anthony


  • Pretend You're Working Links
  • The Anti PETA
  • ipodder
  • Howard
  • Joe Cartoon
  • Lewis Black
  • The Internet Archive
  • Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf
  • Zeitgeist
  • Remember This Guy?
  • The Great Artie Lange
  • Operation Clam Bake
  • Wayne's Hockey Fight Page




  • Enter city or US Zip




    Powered by Blogger

    Search Engine Submission & Optimization
    Search Now:
    Amazon Logo




    The Sharper Image


    Wal-Mart




    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.